We want to be as transparent as possible with our pricing to save you the hassle of working back and forth through the sales process. Our mission is quality and affordability, and we have some of the best prices around. We do NOT have any "setup" or "screen" or any other hidden fees. Use the contact form below or give us a call at (586) 381-4112, and we'll get back with you to initiate the order process as swiftly as we can! On business days, we'll typically respond to e-mails within minutes.
FULL-COLOR DIGITAL PRINTING:
With very few limitations and unlimited color options, digital printing is ideal for low quantities and dynamic imagery, such as a photograph. It NEVER requires an under-base and the colors are extremely vibrant, even on dark-colored garments. The prints are incredibly soft to the touch and they tend to last even longer without fading or cracking compared to traditional screenprinting. We offer digital printing in three different size options. Again, there is no limit on the amount of colors you can use, and there is no minimum order required.
|7.5 x 3"||$20.00||$9.00||$6.50||$3.75||$2.25||Contact|
|7.5 x 10"||$20.00||$12.50||$8.00||$7.00||$5.00||Contact|
|11.5 x 14"||$20.00||$14.50||$10.00||$9.00||$7.50||Contact|
While digital apparel printing continues to grow in popularity, the old tried and true method of screen printing continues to remain the most popular. The prices below are based on a large 12x14" printing area (which can cover the entire front or back of a t-shirt) and the number of colors used. We do NOT have any extra fees for setup, screen, flash, etc.
While we have have access to hundreds of different garment styles from dozens of different manufacturers, below you will find the prices for our most commonly used adult styles from our most popular brands: Gildan, Hanes, and Anvil.
ORDER AND PRINTING INFORMATION:
- Average turnaround time is 3-10 business days (digital prints process faster)
- Customers may supply their own garments if desired, at no additional charge
- The minimum order for screen-printing is 24 (unfortunately, there are no exceptions)
- There is no minimum order for digital prints
- Customers may mix and match colors and styles of garments at no extra charge (i.e., 15 t-shirts + 8 hoodies + 3 tanks, etc.)
- Add 50% to above prices for second placement printing (i.e., back, sleeve, etc.), assuming all designs fit within the allotted print area.
- Color swaps are only $10 each, per additional color
- When screen-printing bright inks on dark-colored garments, the price for an under-base is only $20 per job
- Artwork must be submitted in correctly-sized, vectored "print-ready" format (i.e., .eps, .psd, high-resolution jpeg, etc.). If your art doesn't meet this criteria, we will notify you about any changes that need to be made
- If you do not have any artwork, design services are available